From Oranges are not the only fruit by Jeanette Winterson
"That glimpse has set me wandering, trying to find the balance between the earth and sky"
"As it is, I can’t settle, I want someone who is fierce and will love me until death and know that love is strong as death, and be on my side forever and ever. I want someone who will destroy and be destroyed by me."
"Romantic love has been diluted into paperback form and has sold thousands and millions of copies. Somewhere it is all in the original, written on tablets of stone. I would cross seas and suffer sunstroke and give away all I have."
"One thing I am certain of, I do not want to be betrayed, but that’s quite hard to say casually, at the beginning of a relationship. It’s not a word people use often, which confuses me, because there are different kinds of infidelity, but betrayal is betrayal wherever you find it. By betrayal, I mean promising to be on your side, and then being on someone else’s."
- lose20thinspo likes this
- ladyorlando5 likes this
- wi5hfulthinker reblogged this from fuckyeahlesbianliterature
- dirtydeedsdyan likes this
- theskeptical likes this
- conceptualsensitivity likes this
- mhisadj likes this
- shes-in-delirium reblogged this from fuckyeahlesbianliterature
- winchesterwithaguitar reblogged this from fuckyeahlesbianliterature and added:
- fuckyeahlesbianliterature reblogged this from furiouslybeautiful
- call-it-fiction reblogged this from furiouslybeautiful and added:
- ramblingsoflucifer likes this
- lesbrary likes this
- feelinginfinitelybeautiful likes this
- furiouslybeautiful posted this